Friday Confessional with GLAMAZON
- As I write this, my children are still in their pJ's watching Ariel's Beginning.
- They are watching it in Spanish.
- I have no idea why. They don't speak Spanish.
- I'm addicted to Bejewelled on Facebook.
- Why did I ever try it in the first place?!
- I was taught in elementary school to 'just say no'.
- Why does that become harder to do when you're in your 30's?
- Nonononononononono. No!
- See? I can do it in theory.
- In real life I'm still a total addict though. Don't ever try it.
- This is a terrible Blackberry photo, taken while driving in a snowstorm, but I had to try to get a shot of this lady. She had a huge wad of toilet paper sticking out of her nose.
Just remember her if you ever think you are having a bad day.
- I'm meeting some good friends for lunch.
- At IKEA.
- How cool is that?
- Way better than the mall.
- I can't wait to see them!
- I guess I'd better quit blogging and get ready to go.
- I hope you all have a great Friday :D