- I'm losing the baby weight and am 'between sizes'.
- I have
nothingvery little to wear right now.
- And I refuse to go shop for clothing in my current size, because it (hopefully) wont fit for very long.
- So, I have this this bra that fits me well, except the straps fall down constantly.
- It sucks, or, at least it did until I found the most obvious solution:
- Scotch tape.
- Right across my shoulders. Works like a dream.
- I'm thinking, how have I been on this planet for 32 years, and not been able to figure that out before this?
- I think that a lot.
- I washed a load of whites this week.
- It was one of those loads where I just kept adding clothes; the washer was over full.
- Little did I know, there was a stowaway hiding amongst our tees and undies
- It was a black pen.
- Do you know what happens when you wash a black pen in hot water with white clothing?
P.S. Here's a hint: the only pair of unspotted underwear I have left are the ones I was wearing at the time.