- And Chinese Medicine. The basis of it is: the theory that life is the ability to change, or to adapt constantly to this ever changing world.
- It truly is an ever changing world, isn't it?
- To change is the simplest definition, the easiest explanation for the term repentance.
- So, if life is the ability to change then it must also be: to repent is to live.
- Chinese Medicine also theorizes that death comes when we become totally unable to change anymore.
Beyond that, I've been wondering, is this life just a dream? A dream played out in a body made of clay? Someone wise once told me that it was, and I blew him off. Now, years later, I'm second guessing my old attitude. I wasn't ready to change my point of view, and I knew I was right. And now I don't know anything except that maybe the bad things that happen in this world perhaps were only designed to teach us to change, to repent, and in doing so, to find Christ.
If that's the case, then maybe bad things aren't really so bad after all.