Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blogger's GNO

I had the awesome opportunity to host Girl's Night Out recently.  It was a blast (once we broke the ice....wait, what ice? There was no ice.)

There was something so refreshing about sitting down face-to-face with these women and just connecting and communicating.   These women are all amazing- deep, thoughtful, witty, fun to be around, and they brought great food.

You all are welcome back anytime.  Especially if you saw my shower that I hadn't cleaned in (mumblemumble) months, and refrained from judging :) (You'll all be proud to know I actually did scrub it down this week.)

I think you should check out these ladies:


From left to right:

 TYLAINE  
notquitesoquietstilljustsosweet

CARRIE   
awesomechickanddoesshewanttojoinalocalphotoclubwithme?

CRYSTAL  
yeahshesagorgeousmillionairebutwe'renotintimidaed'causeshe'ssodangnice!

 AMY  
she'sthethoughtfulintellect


MONICA
savvyandfashionableandprettybutnotasnobjustshyandI'mblownawaybywhatshedonatedbutI'mnottelling

LAURA
givingtrustworthysweetkindandmybbf(bestbloggyfriend)sorryshe'smineyoucan'thaveher

and, almosthotterthanPepperJack  KYANN. makesmelaughtruenonstopentertainmentandtoughasnails

I don't know wth happened to the link text size there- be assured the smaller type chicks are as rad as the large type.  And isn't that true in real life, too?

Awesome ladies. Awesome blogs. Stop by and tell 'em I sent you.

Oh, and if you attended, feel free to grab the photo (I dont have all of your email addresses)


MMMMwah!

8 comments:

Venassa said...

I shall go check out some of thoe blogs..

Allyson & Jere said...

Looks like fun for sure! WISH I coulda been there.

Tylaine said...

Grabbed. thanks! It was an awesome night and I hope we do it again really soon (takes me awhile to warm up ;) Those ladies are so awesome! including the amazing hostess!! (I think I live in the wrong part of the valley :))

purseblogger said...

LOL! "She's mine and you can't have her." You crack me up!
Thanks again for hosting. It was such a fun evening! I can't wait to do it again.
I feel the same way towards you too. SO glad we met! xoxo

mintifresh said...

I'm bummed I missed out!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Wondering if you can download some microscopic font for the next time you mention me by name in your blog...

~Dana said...

So fun!

Carrie said...

SURELY. As long as your president of the club. :) Thanks for hosting a fun night! I'm going to steal that picture now so thanks in advance. :) p.s. Since we live so close you should message me anytime you want to hang.