- I bought a paperback copy of 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' for my son about a year ago
- We just finished reading it for the third time.
- I asked Nathaniel if he knew what a diary was
- He didn't, so I explained the concept
- You could see the light bulb go off in his head
- Then he told me that made sense
- Apparently this whole time he thought the book was called 'Diarrhea of a Wimpy Kid'
- My kids have spent the last month running around giving each other 'the cheese touch',
- and laughing over phrases like 'your slap happy grandpappy' and 'loded diper'
- So although it's not even close to classic literature,
- and the main character irritates me to no end,
- it's been fun.
- And now we're moving on to Judy Blume's Superfudge
- I'll be sure to explain the title before we begin.
Your turn...CLICK HERE to hook up with Glamazon and play along