Friday, May 21, 2010

Feeling Better

Well, I'm feeling better. That means less time in bed, and less time to blog- so, sorry for my absence.  

My house is finally starting to look clean again, even more organized, it's a good feeling.

Nathaniel has one week left of 2nd grade, I still can't believe he's that old!  (I'm that old)

London is into Starfall- it's a great (free!) website that teaches preschoolers and kindergartners to read.  She loves it, and is learning her letters at an amazing pace.  Find it at www.starfall.com or just click HERE.  


Oh, and I bought a steamshark to mop my floors.  It's better than I ever thought it would be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! You're back! So glad you are feeling better.
I've been dying for a steamshark. I have all hardwood floors...

Lourie said...

sorry you feeling icky. It is amazing how fast our kids grow.

Allyson & Jere said...

So glad you're feeling better. But, I HAVE wondered where you were.

Tylaine said...

I'm glad you're back! :)
Old whatever! :) You look 18!
I'll definatley have to check out that website!!
I love getting new cleaning gadgets (call me a cleaning geek) but it makes me so happy when things are clean and organized!

Joy said...

I had a friend that told me about starfall and we watched the alphabet song. Erik loves it!

I am glad that you're feeling better!