Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Confessional with Glamazon

  • I like to write out 'ToDo' lists
  •  These days they include things like 'Shower.  Brush Teeth.  Gestate.'
  •  Some days that's all that's included.
  • Don't judge.  It's really hard for me to brush my teeth and keep breakfast down.
  • I had a talk with London this week about calling people me 'fat'.
  • Last night she put her hands on my growing belly.  
  • "Mom, you're stomach is sooo fa- I mean beautiful. Um...it's fat and beautiful, Mom."
  • I told her she wasn't even allowed to talk about my butt.
  • At all.
  • Ever.
  • I'm not one of those women who obsesses over her weight.
  • I swear, I'm really not. 
  • I have never counted calories or been on a diet.
  • I don't even own a scale.
  • I really think that if I am healthy and my body is useful and able it's great.  Women are all beautiful by nature.
  • It's left me wondering why London is so concerned about my figure.
  • Maybe it's just normal 4 year old stuff, I don't know.
  • Anyway...
  • Rich's birthday is on Monday, and I need to get him something still.
  • He wants a boat.
  • It's not going to happen this year (sorry, Honey)
  • Any suggestions?
  • I'll probably just wind up taking him having him take me to Cabela's, and just let him pick out whatever.
  • 'Cause that's the great kind of wife I am.
  • Did I mention that I would be gestating while we go to Cabela's? I just thought you should know.
  • How the he&& do I get the pink button on this post?
  • If I figure it out, I'm seriously going to celebrate.
  • OMG!! It's a rainy day miracle! I did it! 
  • Now, quit judging me and go write your own.

7 comments:

Lourie said...

Don't you love it when you something technical??? I know I do.

My hubby's name is Rich also.

I never judge. ever. ;)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now.

zombies man... zombies. said...

Excuse me a minute while I look up the word gestate...

OOOOhhhh. Okay.

Great blog!
Aren't 4 year olds so observant!

Tylaine said...

I've a lot to learn about this blogging stuff too! :)
Congratulations on your coming bundle of joy!! Now go eat some chocolate! :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. I love your confessions. It took me a while how to figure out putting the buttons on the posts. :)

Stacy said...

Oh you gave me a little giggle. I loved your post. You go grow a baby lady that is hard work!!

Allyson & Jere said...

Congrats on gettng the button on. I love rainy day miracles. If you MUST know, when i did it last week, it was totally ghettoized, as in cut and paste. I have no technical skillz whatsoever. Nice list, now maybe I'll go do one.

Rose said...

Hey girlly girl! You should get Rich a life vest. When he gets that figured out, you can move on to the bigger stuff!

Tell London your tummy is blossoming! hehe

Love you guys!