- My entire adult life, I have washed my hair every 2 days. Now it's every 3.
- I was so good this spring-SO GOOD- and didn't have any Gymbucks to spend.
- Then my Mom gave me hers.
- How could I say no to that?
- Gymbucks are evil.
- Rich took me to the mall yesterday, and I could only get half of them spent before I got so nauseated I had to leave.
- It made me really sad.
- Will the real Kellie Hendricks please stand up?
- Because I'm not her anymore.
- Oh, that's right. She's on vacation for next 4 months and will be back after I have this baby.
- London had the flu on Sunday night.
- She curled up next to me and said, "At least we get to throw up together, Mom."
- I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
- The real reason my kids didn't get jelly beans for Easter is- I ate them all.
- A bag at a time.
- They were Jelly Belly's.
- It was totally worth it.
Friday, April 16, 2010
I'm joining Glamazon's Friday Confessional today. Enjoy.